Sometimes, our identities cease to serve us or the good of our lives, and we must find a way to outgrow our selves.
Group experiences are often a good way to begin to break down the feelings and beliefs that have held the structure of a known identity, so that we can re-experience ourselves in the company of others – others who, during the group experience, stand in for the others who are a part of our everyday living.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
― Margaret Mead
Partial list of groups & workshops
- Outdoor, experiential education ropes course facilitation
- Creativity, collaboration & communication
- Experiential recovery groups
- Poetry groups
- Graduation ceremonies
- Wedding ceremonies
- Sacred ceremony, life passages
- Moon Lodge ~ Women’s groups
- Your custom group or workshop ~ custom curriculum created for you
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.”